Friday, January 31, 2020

Embedded C# on the ULX3S ESP32

My January efforts have focused on writing C# on an embedded device. Yes, you read that correctly: C-Sharp. On and Embedded device. WOW! In my case, the ESP32 onboard the Radiona ULX3S. This is all thanks to the clever folks working on the nanoFramework.

I have an interim walk-though on my SSD1331 GitHub branch here:

https://github.com/gojimmypi/ulx3s-examples/tree/SSD1331/nanoFramework

I'm currently working on figuring out how to compile the interpreter. See the Discord discussion.

This is a work in progress, so come back for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome, but I prefer not to allow links to promotions or other unrelated services.

Find gojimmypi at gojimmypi.github.io

I'm currently working on my new blog home at  gojimmypi.github.io After implementing a variety of features such as dark mode , syntax hi...