Saturday, October 10, 2015

Using a Raspberry Pi with a Bus Pirate as a JTAG Dongle to Linksys BEFSR41 Router V2

I've learned quite a bit about OpenOCD, my new Bus Pirate, and JTAG during the last day or so.  In short, I was able to use my Raspberry Pi to control the Bus Pirate, which in turn was connected to my old BEFSR41 Linksys Router.

For all the details, see my PiOCD on git 

Success was a cryptic text message in an SSH session:

 
See the line "Info : JTAG tap: auto0.tap tap/device found".

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are welcome, but I prefer not to allow links to promotions or other unrelated services.

Find gojimmypi at gojimmypi.github.io

I'm currently working on my new blog home at  gojimmypi.github.io After implementing a variety of features such as dark mode , syntax hi...